Coronavirus UpdateWe at Don Wolf & Assoicates and Pathfinders Instruments hope you and your loved ones are staying safe during this difficult time. We are closely monitoring the situation as updates become available but we are currently maintaining business as usual.
Our top priority is the health and safety of our employees, customers, suppliers, and communities. In keeping with this pledge we have implemented the following preventative measures:
- Upgrading sanitation and environmental cleaning of all common contact areas.
- Promoting protective measures on increased and proper hand washing, avoiding contaminating contact with self and others, and encouraging employees to self-quarantine when appropriate.
- Practicing social distancing by requiring employees to work remotely, with the exception of those employees that cannot perform their duties without being on-site.
- Requesting no visitors to our facility.
- Directing all asymptomatic employees that must complete work on-site to check their temperature each morning to screen for fever prior to returning to work.
- Educating our employees on signs and symptoms of COVID-19.
- Maintaining communication with our suppliers to determine their service level expectations and developing contingency plans as needed.
- Suspending all non-essential business travel until further notice.
- Requiring employees to suspend personal travel until further notice, with the exception of medical emergencies.
Please let use know how we can assist you with any of your projects or other needs.
Stay safe and let’s protect each other.
For more information, please contact Don Wolf & Associates & Pathfinder Instruments at 800-266-2046.