Dissolved Oxygen, Temperature In-line Analyzer. 1/4 DIN, IP65, panel mount pH/DO/Temp analyzer with two sets of 2 wire 4-20mA current output, 2 sets of programmable on/off relay, RS485 output and backlight.
- Graphic LCD with manual backlight displays dissolved oxygen, temperature, relay status and transmitter current mA output simultaneously.
- Calibration data is stored in memory and is ready for use on power up.
- Two sets of isolated and reversible 4-20 mA current output for dissolved Oxygen and temperature allows it to be used as a proportional output.
- 4 programmable on/off relays: 3 for dissolved oxygen and 1 for temperature.
- RS-485 output for remote access allows multiple units to be connected and ganged together.
- Password protection.
|Dissolved oxygen (ppm /ppb)
||0.000 to 40.000ppm / 0 to 40000ppb
||0.001ppm / 1ppb
|Dissolved oxygen (%)
||0.0 to 500.0%
||-10.0 to 120.0°C
- Salinity Compensation: Manual 0.0 to 49.9ppt
- Pressure Compensation: Manual 600 to 4000mBar
- Temperature Compensation: Auto -10.0 to 80.0°C, 22K ohm NTC
- Output : Two current outputs for dissolved oxygen and temperature
- Current Output Range: 4 to 20 mA(isolated),programmable span
- Current Output Scale User programmable ,linear
- Maximum Load: 500 ohm
- Isolation Voltage: 500V DC
- Control Type: 4 ON/OFF controls
- Relay Output: 5A at 115V AC or 2.5A at 220V AC, resistive load only
- Display 128 x 64 graphical LCD with backlight
- Security 4-dight password
- Power :115 V AC or 230V AC at 50/60 HZ factory pre-set
- Ambient Temperature Range: From 0 to 50 °C
- Weight/Case: 950 grams / IP 65 ,1/4 DIN case, 148mm dept